Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Didn't Die/Observation/SMOTD

Workout: 1.83 miles (W5D2 of C25K)
Favorite song during run: California Gurls by Katy Perry (I like about 20% of her songs. This one made the cut!)
Downloading: MYLO XYLOTO by Coldplay
Reading: MAJOR PETTIGREW'S LAST STAND by Helen Simonson

Today was a busy day! I had all of my students to see, and on top of that we had Enrichment Clusters. The one I am "leading" is Script Society, which is exposing the students to calligraphy. This is my second semester leading this particular cluster. Next semester I have an AWESOME idea for an enrichment cluster, but I'm not ready to share it yet.

Tonight's run went well! I had to warm up for 5 minutes, run 8 minutes, walk 5 minutes, run 8 minutes, and then cool down for five minutes. I was kind of dreading it, but it went surprisingly well! Once again, I forgot my snack before I ran, but I think the bowl of pasta I had for dinner helped! Next week I need to start adding in some weights whether it be the weight routine my friend wrote for me, or the Bodypump class at my gym.

Tomorrow, I have my observation at school. I'm nervous, but I've been doing this for 10 years. If I don't know how to do it now, then I'm in trouble. I think it will go okay.I'll just be glad when it is over! Oh yeah, it's also Red Ribbon Week at school and we have a different theme each day. Tomorrow is Pajama Day....and I can't wear them until about 11:00 because I have a parent conference and then my observation. I am bringing my pj's in a duffle bag to change into later.

Tonight's scary movie: SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD. I wasn't impressed. I'm normally a huge George Romero fan and a zombie movie fan, but it was probably my least favorite of his movies. Oh well, you can't win them all!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Dallas,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment