Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday!

WORKOUT:
Bodypump class at gym-1 hour

I don't really have much to report today.  I did go to the Bodypump class at my gym.  I increased my weight today on the bar, so I'm sure that I will be feeling it tomorrow!  I'm still struggling with those planks.  I think I may need to take my friend Miss Griffin's advice and do some everyday and increase the time.

My friend Lauren and I have been going between two different clubs for the Bodypump class.  Sadly, we found out that they are replacing both of the weekday (during hours that normal people work) classes with my nemesis:  Zumba. We may have to suck it up and go.  Ugh!

Either Saturday or Sunday I plan on doing Week 1 Day 3 of my Couch to 5K plan.  Until tomorrow.....

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up! It's hard to go to a class when you're sore, it's hard and there's something you can't do. I've been struggling with that these last two weeks forcing myself to go to Core Fusion classes (it's like pure barre - think pilates, yoga, ballet, lots of planking, and other methods of torture). I just keep telling myself that once upon a time all the other people in my class couldn't do it either and the only way to get there is to keep going. Seriously, every morning at 10:35, I ask myself why I came. And class starts at 10:30. I'm sorry they cancelled your day time body pump class - that's a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every one waiting for friday. because next 2 days are holiday. All the people are enjoying both these days. so i like firday evening.web hosting


    website hosting india

    ReplyDelete