Monday, September 15, 2014

Do you remember that time I decided to start a blog?

Hi.  It's been awhile.  

So....a few years ago, I decided to start a running blog.  I started on the Couch to 5K program.  I think my last post was during week seven.  Then, POOF, I was gone.  You were probably thinking to yourself, "Where is she?  Did she get abducted?  Is she trapped under something heavy?  Did she quit running?  Is she sitting on her couch eating Ben & Jerry's while watching the Real Housewives of Wherever?"  

No, I did not get abducted.  I tried to get abducted by Apolo Ohno, but not no avail.  In fact, if someone could work on that for me, that would be great......

No, I didn't get trapped under anything...except the thought that I had no business writing a blog. Especially a running blog.  

Was I sitting on my couch eating Ben & Jerry's while watching Real Housewives?  I plead the fifth.  Ok, sometimes.  

Did I quit running?  No.  In fact, I have run THREE HALF MARATHONS!  I am currently training for my fourth half.  And a full marathon will happen in two years.  (I kind of had a little bit of anxiety thinking about a full marathon).  

I am wanting to start this blog again.  but I don't want this to JUST be about running.  I want to write about many things. Books. Music. Movies. Make-up. Funny stories. TV. Apolo.  Apolo shirtless......wait, what was I saying?  Oh, right.  THE BLOG!  

There will be more changes to come to Will Run For Ice Cream. Stay tuned!!!  

And now, a new episode of DALLAS!  I want to be a Ewing.  

Sena








No comments:

Post a Comment