Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Share a Diet Coke With.....

One of the luxuries in life I can't live without is Sirius XM satellite radio.  I have gotten so used to commercial-free radio that I have a small "freak out" when I hear a commercial.  This morning, I was listening to the Lithium channel, which is advertised as 90's grunge. Anyway, were you aware that REM was a grunge band?  Neither was I.....

Anyway, I still love them!  

I had to get a Diet Coke before work.  Sadly, I am loving this "Share a Coke with..." campaign entirely too much.  The people standing behind me while I go through all of the bottles....not so much. I have also started editing the names on the bottles.  Here is the one for today.....
Dream big!  

After work, I ran a couple of miles at this beautiful trail....

I went running with a friend from work.  It was hard because she is faster than me...and I wouldn't shut up.  I usually just listen to music.  However, I have read many articles about how you should be able to carry on a conversation while running.  Hopefully when we get into fall, I will be more accustomed to it and this will help me with my speed!  


Until tomorrow, good night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment