Sunday, September 21, 2014

My New Diet.....

So far, it was a good weekend!

I started the weekend by going running with a friend.  It was HOT!  Ok, it wasn't that hot.  It is Texas.    But it was 80 degrees...and humid!  But I did finish my 3 miles!  The half marathon training starts TOMORROW!

I am a huge movie buff and I am DYING to see THE MAZE RUNNER.  However, I am on a diet....
That's right.  Payday is on THURSDAY.  So, no newly released movies for me!  A couple of friends and I went to "the dollar movie" to see X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST.  This was my first X-Men movie to EVER see!  I can finally write this in my baby book.  

Seriously though, I was not disappointed!  This was also my first Michael Fassbender movie!  Holy moly! He is HOT! And Hugh Jackman?  Wow.  

While I was there, I saw the movie poster for this......

Mockingjay cannot get here soon enough.  I am thinking about reading this book again just because it has been so long since I have read it.  I'm sure that my bestie would not like me elbowing her every five minutes asking why something happened.

Today, I wrote some speech evaluation reports (yawn) and other stuff to get ready for my week.  I did finish reading THE MAZE RUNNER.  I really liked this book!  I can't wait to see it on the big screen!

Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment