Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Late Night Run

Workout:  Ran 2.09 miles (Week 7 Day 1 of C25K) at junior high track

I didn't get to run right after school today because I got the pleasure of standing in line to renew my car registration.  So, I met my friend at the junior high track near her house to do my workout.  Tonight's workout consisted of:
5 minutes warm up
25 minutes running
5 minutes cool down
Tonight's run was a little more difficult after being sedentary for two days.

I didn't work out yesterday because I had after school tutoring.  I could've gone last night, but I went to Luby's to eat dinner with my friend.  Luby's has some good healthy choices.  I didn't have any of those choices.  I went for all out comfort food.  It was a rough day.  I didn't pack a breakfast, so I had a Slimfast shake.  I had a meeting during lunch, so I chugged another Slimfast shake before my meeting.  I had two meetings:  one of them lasted 2 hours and the other one lasted 1 1/2 hours.

I had originally planned on catching up on two episodes of my favorite serial killer, Dexter.  That is, until a friend called to tell me that my boyfriend, Apolo Ohno, was going to be on The Biggest Loser tonight! Yippee!  I have the biggest crush on him.  I still haven't gotten to that part of the episode, but I have it saved on my DVR.  I can catch up on Dexter anytime!

I won't be running tomorrow because I am taking the world's cutest dog, Quinn Fabray, to get her shots. She is going to be super thrilled with me tomorrow.  I think that there is a "pet party" tomorrow night at my apartment complex.  Should I dress her up in her tutu???  Hmmm.......

Have a great night!
smr

1 comment:

  1. isn't it so hard to make the "healthy" choice when the bad/comfort foods are right in front of you? I have such a hard time choosing salad over fries when they are both in front of me...

    ReplyDelete